Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Joke of the Day


"Bonjour!", dit les hommes aux FumeursdePipe.

Who, I suspect, will never speak to me again after I post this joke. But, I want to stress immediately that this was sent to me by a French person, so don't blame me!! :)

Un petit test proposé lors d'un entretien d'embauche...

Trois personnes sont convoquées pour un entretien d'embauche en Angleterre.

Au moment de tester leur maîtrise de la langue anglaise, le recruteur leur
dit :

"Faites-moi une phrase avec les 3 mots suivants :green, pink, yellow. "

C''est d''abord le Belge qui se lance :

"I wake up in the morning, I eat a yellow banana, a green pepper and in
the evening I watch the Pink Panther on TV".

C''est ensuite au tour de l''Allemand :

"I wake up in the morning, I see the yellow sun, the green grass and I
think to myself: I hope it will be a pink day".

Enfin, le Français s'avance et dit :

"I wake up in ze mornink, I hear ze phone: «green.....green...green»... And
I pink up ze phone and I say «Yellow?»"

2 comments:

Bidouille said...

It is very funny ! I should not be far from speaking like that
; -)

Thank you Trever ;-)

Happy smoking
Guillaume

Anonymous said...

Very nice and very true!
But the story doesn't say who was engaged ... I would bet for the french guy! no?

Have a nice day,
Vincent B.

What I'm listening to now