We have spent the last day digging in our house. Well, perhaps "stashing" might be a better term, as the task of finding homes and storage space for the hoard of stuff my parents brought has been quite a job! I'm going to make today's entry brief since I wrote such a long tale yesterday (TGVictims), and instead just post this quick pic of Emily and my mother and father all relaxing in our now-familiar living room. I suspect that pipe buyers are going to find their boxes packed with lots of wrapping paper filler for some months to come.....
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Excavation Time
We have spent the last day digging in our house. Well, perhaps "stashing" might be a better term, as the task of finding homes and storage space for the hoard of stuff my parents brought has been quite a job! I'm going to make today's entry brief since I wrote such a long tale yesterday (TGVictims), and instead just post this quick pic of Emily and my mother and father all relaxing in our now-familiar living room. I suspect that pipe buyers are going to find their boxes packed with lots of wrapping paper filler for some months to come.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment