Friday, December 16, 2005

Closing for Christmas (Mostly)

Today will be 100% housecleaning and tidying. We are closing the business for vacation from now until the 27th - During that time, I won't be answering business emails unless they are urgent for some reason. Since we only have one pipe in stock right now, I doubt I will have reason to get much email, but we will still ship if somebody buys our last pipe. Other than that, it is relaxation time! I don't know if I will update this blog during next week or not - I probably won't have time, though I suspect that there may be some entertaining posts to make about my parents' visit. There will certainly be plenty of fun new stuff to post after they've left, including lots of new videos of our area, so don't forget about us and be sure to check back here after Christmas! This is Trever, signing out.

No comments:

What I'm listening to now