Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Video Stroll



Yesterday dawned bright and sunny (Well, we generally get up around 11 or 12 after working into the morning hours, so perhaps I should say it "nooned" bright and sunny). Such a rare glimpse of blue sky was too precious in winter to waste, so we grabbed the new videocam and went out for an amble. I shot a few scenes of the center of our village, and then we drove down to Pen Be to see what we could film. It proved to be the perfect day for video shooting - if anything, it might have been too bright (I'll have to start learning to work with the color retouching and other software production tools). Pen Be was the first beach that we visited after we moved here. We have since found other more spectacular coastal areas, but this is a personal favorite for two reasons - sentiment and proximity (Pen Be is only about 5-7 minutes of driving from our house). Don't expect anything polished (or maybe even interesting), but if you have ever been curious to see a small, "net portable" video of our area, click HERE and download the video. Understand that you may never respect us as serious artists again. I should also note that if you are someday reading this in the archives, this video will be long gone, since I will pull it down in a few days to save bandwidth.

No comments:

What I'm listening to now