Sunday, October 09, 2005

New Format


Changes are afoot! I guess everyone will notice immediately that this page has had a big transformation. I've wanted to include some sort of "comments" feature for some time, and finally got around to choosing a nice free blog setup, so now we are a little more spiffy. The pictures are now clickable - clicking the pic will get you the picture in full size, so no more of those cropped-down shots, and it's easier to update for me than having to resize images manually and write everything up in HTML every day. Emily will probably do more writing here also - she never wrote much before simply because she hates the HTML text program. This column will have the day's pics and articles, while over to the right we have some possibly interesting links and, heaven help us, archives of past postings. So, no longer will this be a "On today, Gone tomorrow" page. For those unfamiliar with blogs, at the bottom of this paragraph you will see a little "0 comments" link - click there to write in your own comments to the things we post. I hope this will make things a little more interactive! There's also a handy link for insta-emailing posts and pics to friends. This 'blog' exists independantly of our website as well, so it will be a bit more visible in the blog-o-sphere. I will be changing the Pipe Pic of the Day to match this as soon as I can. In the meantime, let me know what you think!

No comments:

What I'm listening to now