Wednesday, August 06, 2008

JibJab comes through again

2004's "This Land" video was hilarious, and this one is just as entertaining. No matter what your political persuasion, you'll probably be amused. I especially love the Obama bit. And I can truly add that the best way to watch a US election campaign is from 3000 miles away across an ocean...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trever
Thanks for the nice things you said about me on Grumpy Gits forum! I'm not going back again to read any more or any pms though.
Take care
Mandy (Mme Moorhen)

TreverT said...

Bummer, that's too bad, though I really can't blame you, and I know others who have dropped the forum for similar reasons. These days when I participate there, I mostly confine myself to useful information exchange, which it can be really handy for. If you ever want to get in touch, feel free drop Em & I an email at trevertalbert@yahoo.com.

What I'm listening to now