Saturday, August 16, 2008

Super U has gone American on me

Wonder of wonders... I stopped by Super U to load up on junk food today and not only are they carrying Pepperidge Farm chocolate chip cookies now, but they've got Oreos! This was the first time I've seen Oreos on a grocery shelf for six years. As you can see, I bought them all. :D They even had microwave popcorn, albeit salted only, no buttered.

(BTW, the selection of beer in front was some random experimentation with Breton microbreweries, plus Chimay. I'm curious to try this MorBraz beer and see if it's any good...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chimay is good, I just tried it for the first time last week, and will be buying more, much more.

Trevor

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, too, how you will like MorBraz - the seawater tinge was something a little strange to me when I tried it last year - but I'd always recommend a try before not knowing the stuff.... ;-)

Greetings, Beate

What I'm listening to now