I have a little treat to post today. My father has been working hard on a picture slideshow of their trip to Brittany for Christmas, and I've posted it to our website server. It's about 62 meg, so it's broadband-only for download. It's a really nice display, with text describing the various photos, though some of the shots have already been posted here during this past month. This is a Powerpoint file, so you'll need to have a Powerpoint viewer on your system to watch it. A free viewer can be downloaded HERE direct from Microsoft, and dad's picture slideshow presentation can be downloaded HERE. I don't know anything about Powerpoint and have never worked with it myself, so if anyone has viewing problems, you'll need to figure it out on your own, sorry.
Saturday, February 18, 2006
A Christmas Trip Slideshow
I have a little treat to post today. My father has been working hard on a picture slideshow of their trip to Brittany for Christmas, and I've posted it to our website server. It's about 62 meg, so it's broadband-only for download. It's a really nice display, with text describing the various photos, though some of the shots have already been posted here during this past month. This is a Powerpoint file, so you'll need to have a Powerpoint viewer on your system to watch it. A free viewer can be downloaded HERE direct from Microsoft, and dad's picture slideshow presentation can be downloaded HERE. I don't know anything about Powerpoint and have never worked with it myself, so if anyone has viewing problems, you'll need to figure it out on your own, sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment