Thursday, February 23, 2006

Beate photographs her feet

Today's photo is our German friend Beate using one heck of a lens to take what must be a striking photograph of her feet. I tried to choose a photo that was somehow connected to the Olympics, but unfortunately all the shots of me bungee-jumping seem to be lost, so this is what I have.

BBC's Olympic oddities continue. Last night, a commentator remarked, "If he carries on like this, he will be a sperm contender for a medal." I'm guessing that he meant to say "firm", but really, who knows? Maybe it's some British thing that I'm missing... (Though I did enjoy another British character who yanked his friend off camera with the comment, "Come on, it's Beer O'Clock!")

Sharp-eyed visitors may notice a new listing at the side, for Recommended Reading. This is a dual purpose list - It allows me to share some of my favorite books with site visitors who might be interested in such stuff, and it also puts a tiny bit of coin in my pocket when people buy these books. Maybe after a couple of years I can get a free paperback from this ;)

No comments:

What I'm listening to now