Before I get to the pics, I really must post this link to the ultimate hotdog/hamburger combination creation. People always ask what we miss about the states, and when I answer, "Willful over the top insanity", they usually don't understand because they don't seem to have a culture here of things like restaurant chicken wings that are so hot that you get a free meal if you can eat just one. I am SO going to have to bug Emily into trying making some hamdogs as that recipe describes - the lure of a deep-fried chili-cheese hotdog wrapped in hamburger beef and topped with a fried egg is too potent to resist...
Now that it's sunny, we've been making a point to get out and take some pictures, so voila! (Note that while it is sunny, it is still cold, ergo our multiple sweaters and coats)
Anyone want to buy a butcher shop & home combination in the village center?
Busy downtown:
And nicely scenic:
The downtown cathedral never gets any less cool, even with bits of it blown off since the war:
Your humble narrator bids adieu!

No comments:
Post a Comment