Sunday, March 02, 2008

Brittany Videos!

A couple of years ago, I assembled some of our moving and travel photos into little "music videos" to make them a bit more entertaining to our friends and family back home than just a ZIP file of pictures. I just stumbled over these again today while doing some hard drive cleaning, and since I now have a handy YouTube account, I thought I'd see if I could post them here. What do you know? It seems to work!

This one is the first I did, "The Far Side of the World", set to the Jimmy Buffett tune, of course. Most of the pics are from our moving over here, of the village and area when we arrived, and of our various adventures after the move. The purple-haired lady who sometimes turns up is our German friend Beate.



This video shows more local Brittany scenes, all things near our house and all photographed by Emily or myself. It's also set to local music, a bit of authentic Breton-Celtic fun from Tri-Yann.



I've got a few more of these, which I'll upload as I have the time and actually remember to...

Oh, and my apologies, but I did turn off the YouTube coments and ratings system, simply to avoid the usual blathering from those brain-dead YouTube residents who seem to have nothing to do but rant on every video's comments list.

No comments:

What I'm listening to now