Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Picture Packs


This post is pretty much dedicated exclusively to those friends and family who have fussed because Emily and I are never both in the same picture, since one of us is always doing the photography. Emily B sent us the scans of all her photos from her visit, and voila! Multiple Trever & Emily pics. In this one, we are giving each other rabbit ears for the camera, except that apparently Emily seems to believe that my head must grow out of the center of my back. For more photos of Brittany and our immediate area than anyone could possibly want, I've uploaded two zipped files to my web server.

Click HERE for our compressed file of digital cam pics.

Click HERE for Emily B's compressed file of scanned photos. Yes, she still uses film. Isn't that strange? Do they even make film anymore? Anyway, this is the photo pack which has all the T&E shots.

No comments:

What I'm listening to now