(Oh, and today's photo is Emily on the streets of La Roche Bernard at Christmas, a couple of years ago)
| You're a Total Grinch |
![]() Ouch! You make the Grinch seem like Santa Claus. Holidays definitely aren't your thing. Just relax, and create your own tradition. Even if it's drinking spiked hot chocolate and heckling carolers. |
Why do I have such trouble in France? Apparently, it is because...
| You Belong in Dublin |
![]() Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions. You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town. |
But then again, I should be happy, because...
Your Life is 65% Perfect |
![]() Your life is pretty darn perfect. You don't have much to complain about. Of course, your life is occasionally less than perfect. But you're usually too happy to notice. |
Fussy, fussy, fussy!
You Are 70% Perfectionist |
![]() You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others. While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high! |
This no doubt explains why I have the continuing urge to kill people wh0 type N "TXT sp3Ak"...
Your Vocabulary Score: A |
![]() Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person. |
If the results of this next test are true, why do I have such trouble coming up with subjects for my blog postings?
Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence |
![]() You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well. An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly. You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view. A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary. You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator. |
This was just scary:
You Are Modernism |
![]() You tend to be oriented toward the future and technology. You like art that signals how the world might change in radical ways. As far as art goes, everything in the past is obsolete - and it's time to carve a new path. You prefer art that doesn't follow any rules - even if the art doesn't make much sense. |
Pretty accurate:
You Are 72% Brutally Honest |
![]() Most of the time, you tell it like it is. Even if it's hard for people to hear. Sometimes you hold back though, because you never want your honesty to be hurtful. |
This explains my fondness for caves and lurking in shadowy places:
You Are Batman |
![]() Billionaire playboy by day. Saving the world by night. And you're not even a true superhero. Just someone with a lot of expensive toys! |
Like I didn't know this one already...
You are 93% Scorpio |
![]() |
Who's my "Inner European"? I didn't even know what this meant, but was amused to find I'm Irish. Hey, it matches the Dublin destination above!
Your Inner European is Irish! |
![]() Sprited and boisterous! You drink everyone under the table. |
I'm in the wrong job:
You Should Be a Painter |
![]() You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas. And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process! |
And, finally.... I have no idea what this means, but I probably lost points for finding that "Proud to be an American" song extremely cheesy:
You Are 54% American |
![]() Most times you are proud to be an American. Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home. You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you! |














No comments:
Post a Comment